Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"The Joker & Three Bells"

5"x7"
acrylic on hardboard
In this painting I get to use my favorite color, red.  I have been playing around with lighting and decided to back light the figure, which seemed appropriate since the portrait seems staged.  I painted most of the sequence during a long conversation with my mother in law. (Who says I  can't multitask?) I had a teacher in high school that was passionate about pattern.  I guess this piece would make her proud.
SOLD

5 comments:

dissertation writing service said...

thanks a lot for the post! very interesting!

customessays said...

wow... cool! Thanks!

essay2review.com said...

very beautiful!

masterpapers.com said...

Wonderful

Sara M. Gray said...

The light study and coloring is beautiful in this work.